In any customer-oriented organization “customer-data” finds the top-most position. The reason, most of you already know. With the use of quality customer data, customer service teams find out which products are grabbing the greatest attention from consumers and which are not. This is also a great way to understand the outcome of your company’s marketing efforts and a lot more.
Business owners who accept the value of customer data must acknowledge the need to manage business data adequately in a strong data warehouse which would further help in managing multiple operations. Data warehouse for customer service is a critical aspect of a business and hence, you must consider a reliable enterprise data warehousing expert like Algoscale.
Brief introduction of Data Warehouse
To make the best of the data warehouse for customer service, the first step is to learn what exactly data warehouse technology is.
Data warehouse anticipates various business practices including CRM, Finance, CMS, ERP, etc., and aims to perform customer analysis and handle queries. Thus, it carries a huge amount of customer data. Using multiple sources like log files, applications that customers use for transactions, etc. the data is taken and then stored in data warehousing which further consolidates and centralizes it for customer service or respective teams.
Using the analytical qualities of enterprise data warehousing, organizations can derive great insights related to their business. These insights help make strong business decisions. In the long run, the recorded data becomes quite useful to data scientists which is why data warehouse solutions are regarded as the source of truth for organizations.
Data Warehousing & Its Connection With Fanatical Customer Service Teams
The customer service team is the first point of contact for a customer, and the last to interact with them before they leave your site. They are the ones who will answer questions and process complaints, which can be a very challenging job.
Customer service departments are often overwhelmed with customer complaints, inquiries, and requests. This creates a challenge for these departments to effectively manage and resolve these issues.
If you are in search of a high-end data warehouse solution for your business, then we can be an ideal partner for you. Enterprise data warehousing provided by us accompanies several features by which it benefits businesses by solving various problems as listed below –
How Algoscale Helps In Solving Business Problems
Being a reliable and robust power-house of data engineering solutions, we power-up businesses with two prominent tools which include customer-facing tool and customer care facing tool. Both of these tools provide data that is reliable, strong, and efficient in many ways. These enterprise data warehousing tools ingest, cleansify, and store business data and offer quite insightful information that helps customer service teams.
Let’s explore Algoscale’s data warehouse solutions to see how they contribute to customer service –
- Customer-facing data warehouse solution – This data warehouse for customer service tool is designed for teams managing direct customers. For example – the customer-facing teams that manage queries related to customer orders can fetch great benefits from this tool. In this tool, the customer service team can sort information related to order delivery date and time, order cancellation, order history, and selling entity names or details.
The data of this tool would help business owners with information on products preferred by customers, the status of orders, and also, and patterns in which orders are being canceled. Using this information, the right decision for improving marketing and business strategy can be taken, and thus improve results.
- Customer care solution – This customer service tool is brilliant with its offered post-sale features. Ideal for CSRs (customer service representatives), it helps by providing information related to placed orders, billing address details, and seller details.
In the era of online shopping, customer care tools play a critical role in providing customer service. With enterprise data warehousing of this tool, the sales teams can improve customer experience and also, see insightful data related to sellers whose products are preferred by customers.
Thus the data warehouse for fanatical customer service teams provided by us thoroughly works to improve customer experience and ultimately influence business outcomes.
Algoscale’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Solution Features
A good solution is backed by high-end technology. When we bet on our data warehouse engineering solutions for customer service, the credit goes to the technology that supports this system. Algoscale is fully confident to deliver great results to fanatical customer service teams because of the superior IT infrastructure and technology behind the tools.
Check out the key features of our enterprise data warehouse solutions right here
- The data warehouse solutions that we offer work seamlessly on various ERP solutions. This compatibility is mandatory to fetch data from various sources like Oracle golden gate/MySQL Db, etc. in real-time. Once the data is fetched, the system stores that data in datamart.
- As every business follows certain rules, our tools can be customized to take those roles and process data accordingly. So, it is good at accepting various business rules on the stored data and finally storing that data in datamart.
- Send these records through Kafka to the downstream process.
- The downstream team ingests this data and display it on the tools used by customers and customer care representative
To sum up, having optimized customer service, the customer service teams can now provide a much more custom and personalized experience. Acting on the information gleaned from using data warehousing is key to responding to consumer needs in real-time. With this insight, businesses can deliver a quality product or service to the consumer at all times.
Also, read our case study on data integration for business campaigns and analytics which will let you know why you should quickly grab data warehouse technology for your business success.
You may be interested in: What Is Cloud Enterprise Content Management?